This is the storyboard that my group came up with for the adaptation project.
We were asked to adapt a piece of text and make it into a storyboard. I was working with Naomi, Tom, and Katharina. We took a vote on the text we should use and decided to go for this one, which is based on “Star and Chain” by Steve Lacheen. We decided that we would divide up the work and then have just one person ink over the others drawings in order to make it look uniform and consistent.
I think this method of working worked well. If it hadn’t been for a slight miscommunication I think our project could have been much better.